Make an offer to buy a residential property in Saskatchewan with this Offer to Purchase Residential Real Estate.
- GST. The purchaser is responsible for paying any GST payable on the purchase of the property.
- Conditions Precedent. The offer is conditional upon the purchaser obtaining mortgage financing and a satisfactory home inspection report.
- Condominiums. If the property is a condominium, the seller must provide the purchaser with condominium documents (estoppel certificate, bylaws, etc).
- Binding on Acceptance. Upon acceptance by the seller, the offer will form a legally binding contract between the parties for the purchase and sale of the real estate property.
- The form includes a Property Disclosure Statement to be completed by the seller, as required by Saskatchewan law.
This Saskatchewan Offer to Purchase Residential Real Estate
is available as a Microsoft Word file, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.