Scottish landlords, provide your tenants with this Summary of a Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement
, in accordance with the Housing (Scotland) Act 2001.
The summary outlines the terms of the Tenancy Agreement so that a tenant can quickly review and understand the Agreement before signing, including:
- the tenant's rights and obligations,
- the landlord's duties regarding repairs and maintenance,
- how the tenancy may be ended,
- who can inherit the tenancy if the tenant dies, and
- how the tenant can make a complaint against another tenant or against the council.
This Scotland Summary of Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016