Software Publishing Agreement
Prepare a Software Publishing Agreement between a publisher and a developer with this customizable contract template.
- The developer is defined as the author of the work.
- The developer grants the publisher exclusive worldwide rights to the software product and the right to register copyright and trade marks with respect to the product.
- The developer agrees to indemnify the publisher against any claims arising from any breach or misrepresentation by the developer.
- The developer is responsible for testing the software prior to publishing. The developer agrees to be available for 90 days after publication for support of the product.
- This Software Publishing Agreement is a generic legal form that can be used in most jurisdictions.
- Buy, download, and easily customize the template for each developer you work with.
Last Updated: 13-May-2021