Stock Photo License for Commercial Use
License stock photographic images for commercial purposes with this template Stock Photo License for Commercial Use.
- A commercial use license is required if the end user will be using the images for commercial purposes, such as business or e-commerce websites, magazines and other publications, and promotional uses.
- The license can be posted on the stock photo website and must be agreed to by the end user before they can download their photos.
- The license is non-exclusive and royalty-free.
- The end user must attach the appropriate copyright notices to each image wherever and whenever used.
- The license contains a limited warranty and limitation of liability clause to protect the provider of the images.
The Stock Photo License for Commercial Use protects the intellectual property rights of the photographer and the photo website.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016