Rent a furnished or unfurnished house or flat to a tenant with this Tasmania Residential Tenancy Agreement, pursuant to the Residential Tenancy Act 1997.
The Tenancy Agreement contains required provisions such as:
- how often and when the rent may be increased,
- extension or renewal of the tenancy period if both parties agree,
- payment of rates, charges and taxes,
- the landlord's responsibility for repairs,
- the tenant's responsibility to maintain the premises in a clean and orderly condition,
- receipt and return of the tenant's security deposit.
- Included with the Agreement is a Rental Premises Condition Report, to be completed to both parties prior to the move-in date.
The Tasmania Residential Tenancy Agreement template makes it so easy to prepare your tenant leases. Download a copy today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016