Technology Transfer Agreement
License your technology and know-how to a manufacturer who will manufacture and sell your products under this Technology Transfer Agreement.
- The manufacturer is granted an exclusive license to use the technology and know-how within a defined territory.
- The owner of the technology (the grantor) will provide all required technology, training and technical assistance.
- The manufacturer will pay the grantor a royalty on each sale of products within the territory.
- Either party may develop improvements to the products, and must disclose such improvements to the other party.
- On improvements developed by the manufacturer, the owner will have the exclusive royalty-free license outside the territory, and the manufacturer will have the exclusive royalty-free license inside the territory.
- The parties will jointly perform verification tests on the products.
- This is a generic legal form which does not contain references to the specific laws of any country, and can be used in many jurisdictions.
Last Updated: 30-June-2021