Television Music Composer Agreement
Hire a composer to write and arrange music for a TV show with this Television Music Composer Agreement.
- The composer will write, arrange, record, conduct and otherwise prepare and produce music for the TV program (titles, cues, themes, etc).
- The composer's services are rendered on a work-for-hire basis.
- The music, master recordings, copyrights and intellectual property rights are the sole property of the producer.
- The composer is paid a fixed contract fee and receives a screen credit.
- The producer may suspend the agreement in the event of force majeure delays or circumstances outside its control, or in the event the composer is unable to render his/her services for a period of time.
- The composer consents to use of his/her name and likeness for the purposes of promoting the television show.
The Television Music Composer Agreement template can be used for TV productions in the United States and Canada.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016