Texas Community Property Survivorship Agreement
TX property owners, avoid probate proceedings with respect to your community property with this Texas Community Property Survivorship Agreement.
- The agreement is between two spouses, pursuant to the Texas Probate Code XI(3), section 451.
- Upon the death of a spouse, title to all community property held by the spouses will immediately vest in the surviving spouse.
- The agreement automatically terminates if the marriage ends.
- As long as both spouses are alive, the property remains community property.
- The agreement revokes all prior community property agreements.
- The agreement must be filed in the county records in order to take effect.
This Texas Community Property Survivorship Agreement
is provided in MS Word format and is easy to edit and print.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016