Texas residents, make certain that your wishes regarding medical treatment are known by your doctor and your family by making an Advance Medical Directive.
This Advance Medical Directive Forms Package for the State of Texas
contains 13 pages of forms, including:
- an explanation of what an advance directive is;
- instructions on preparing and completing an advance directive;
- a Directive to Physicians and Family (or Surrogates) (also called a Living Will) which sets out your instructions regarding life-sustaining procedures and treatment;
- a Medical Power of Attorney appointing an agent to make health care decisions for you;
- a disclosure statement of information specific to Texas law.
These easy-to-use Texas Advance Medical Directive Forms
are provided in MS Word format, and can be used by more than one person by filling in the appropriate information.