Texas Parking Stall Lease
Don't let a vacant parking space sit empty. Rent it out with this Texas Parking Stall Lease.
- You can rent a residential parking space or a parking stall in a parkade or surface lot with this template.
- The form is easy to customize, so you can add, edit or delete clauses to fit your unique situation.
- The contract states that the parking stall owner is not liable for any loss, damage or theft.
- This is a monthly lease that can be canceled by either party on 1 month's notice.
- The contract is governed by Texas laws, and the renter must comply with all traffic laws and city bylaws.
Make that extra parking spot pay for itself. Buy and download a copy of the Texas Parking Stall Lease and put it to use.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016