Texas Residential Fixed Term Lease
Lease a house or apartment to a tenant for a specified period with this Texas Residential Fixed Term Lease Agreement.
- The lease period is a fixed term, such as 1 year. At the end of the lease term, if the landlord and tenant do not agree to renew it, the lease will expire.
- The tenant cannot sublet or assign the lease without the landlord's written permission.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying his/her own renter's insurance to cover personal possessions.
- The form includes a Lead Paint Disclosure form as required by federal law.
- The template also includes a Premises Inspection Checklist and Inventory Report, which should be filled out by both the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
The Texas Residential Fixed Term Lease is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016