UK Lasting Power of Attorney - Property and Financial Affairs
If you need help with managing your property and financial affairs, it's time to make a Lasting Power of Attorney. You'll find everything you need in this free forms package for England and Wales, which contains:
- Lasting Power of Attorney - property and financial affairs form
- Continuation Sheets, in case you need additional space for the information
- Declaration to be made by each attorney or replacement attorney
- General information sheet
- Guidance book
- EPA and LPA fee, exemption and remission guidance
- Instructions on how to register your LPA with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Notice of intention to apply for registration of a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Application to register a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Guidance notes for completing the application forms.
UK Lasting Power of Attorney - Property and Financial Affairs creation and registration package, revised April 1, 2013. All of these forms are in PDF format and are enclosed in a .zip archive.