Loan Agreement and Note | UK
Document a loan transaction with this Loan Agreement and Note template for UK lenders.
- The Agreement contains alternative interest clauses, for either a fixed interest rate or for an interest-free loan, depending on the terms you have agreed upon.
- The Note can be paid in whole or in part without interest or penalty, except that any partial payments must be for at least a specified minimum amount.
- The loan becomes immediately due and payable upon any default by the borrower.
- The lender has the right to demand full repayment at any time upon proper written notice.
- Available in MS Word format.
- This agreement is governed by English law and is intended to be used only in the United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 18-August-2022