Set out the rights and obligations of the shareholders of a UK company with this fully editable Shareholder Agreement template.
- The company will prepare a business plan for each financial year, which will include an estimate of working capital requirements, profit and loss projections, and an operating budget.
- The shareholders agree not to directly or indirectly participate in any competing business.
- Each shareholder agrees to keep the company's information confidential.
- Pre-emption procedure for transfers of shares, except for shares being transferred to a subsidiary or holding company, or to a family trust.
- If a shareholder wishes to sell their shares to a bona fide purchaser, the other shareholders have the option to piggyback the sale of their shares to the same purchaser.
This United Kingdom Shareholder Agreement
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016