Short Form Construction Contract | UK
Write your construction contracts for building and renovation projects with this sample short form agreement for the United Kingdom.
- The builder will furnish labour and materials and build the structure in a workmanlike manner, according to the approved plans.
- The builder will obtain appropriate liability insurance.
- Payment of the contract fee will be made in several instalments.
- If the work is not completed by the agreed completion date, the builder must pay to or allow the owner a rebate as liquidated damages. This does not apply if the delay is due to circumstances outside of the builder's control.
- Buy and download the UK Short Form Construction Contract, and you can use it over and over. You can also customise and edit it as you like.
Last Updated: 25-February-2021