UK Student Rooming Agreement
Let a bedroom to a student during a school term with this easy UK Student Rooming Agreement.
- This template is ideal for a situation with multiple tenants renting furnished bedrooms, such as a rooming house, but can also be used by home owners who only wish to let one bedroom.
- The initial term of the tenancy is a fixed term (such as for the school year), and then becomes month to month if the student stays on at the end of the initial term.
- Each tenant pays a pro rated amount for gas and electricity.
- Each tenant pays their actual costs for telephone use.
- The tenancy agreement is subject to the provisions of Section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985.
- This agreement can be used in England and Wales.
The UK Student Rooming Agreement is a downloadable legal form in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016