USA Agreement for Sale of Interest in Software
USA software developers, sell and assign your ownership in a software program with this Agreement for Sale of Interest in Software.
- The software being transferred was specifically developed for the purchaser.
- The sale includes the source code and related documentation for the software.
- The parties agree that this is a sale and not a license for use of the software.
- All title and rights in and to the software passes to the buyer upon completion of the transaction.
- The seller waives all intellectual property rights to the program, including moral rights.
This USA Agreement for Sale of Interest in Software
is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download and use.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016