Sale Agreement for Interest in Software | USA
Sell and assign your ownership in a software program with this Sale of Interest Agreement for US based developers.
- The software being transferred was specifically developed for the purchaser.
- The sale includes the source code and related documentation for the software program.
- The parties agree that this is a sale and not a license for use of the software.
- All ownership, title and rights in and to the software, including copyright, will be transferred to the buyer upon completion of the transaction.
- The seller waives all intellectual property rights to the program, including moral rights.
- This is a US legal form that is governed by United States laws and regulations.
Last Updated: 21-September-2018