Agreement to Terminate Cohabitation | USA
Are you and your common law spouse planning to separate? If you have children, and if you own joint property, put your understanding in writing with this USA Agreement to Terminate Cohabitation.
- Each party waives all rights to the estate of the other party.
- The parties mutually release each other from all claims.
- Arrangements for payment of joint debts and liabilities.
- Arrangements for maintenance and custody of the children.
- Provisions for the disposition of jointly owned property.
- Available in MS Word format and fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
- Intended to be used only in the United States.
Last Updated: 11-April-2022