Give an agent the authority to collect rentals from tenants with this Agreement with Agent to Collect Payments Under Real Property Leases for USA properties.
- The agent is authorized to collect lease payments, taxes and insurance premiums (if provided for under the lease).
- The agent will issue receipts for all payments received.
- The agent will remit the proceeds to the landlord once a month.
- As payment for its services, the agent will be paid compensation based on the amounts collected by the agent, as well as additional fees for any extra services provided.
- The agent is not authorized to institute eviction or legal proceedings, or forfeit any lease.
This USA Agreement with Agent to Collect Lease Payments
is a MS Word document template which is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016