(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Assignment of Unsatisfied Judgment | USA


    Transfer a judgment obtained in a civil lawsuit in the U.S. with this Assignment of Unsatisfied Judgment form.

    • This form can be used to sign over all or part of the amount of the judgment.
    • As consideration for the assignment, the assignee agrees to pay any expenses incurred in collecting the judgment amount.
    • If the assignee is not able to collect the judgment within 1 year after the assignment, the assignor may request that the assignee transfer the judgment back to the assignor.
    • To get your copy of the form, add it to your cart and check out via our secure server. You can then download it in MS Word format.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 13-December-2021
    SKU: 7843