USA Boat Rental Agreement
If you own a boat that you don't use all the time, you might consider renting it out with this USA Boat Rental Agreement.
- The Agreement provides for a boat motor and trailer to be included in the rental.
- The renter agrees not to overload the boat or to use it in a negligent manner.
- The renter must not allow any other person to operate the boat without the owner's written permission.
- The renter indemnifies and holds harmless the boat owner against claims or damages arising from the renter's use of the boat.
- This rental contract can be used only in the United States.
This USA Boat Rental Agreement is ideal for someone who wants to rent a privately owned boat to friends or acquaintances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016