Draw up a Child Custody and Visitation Agreement (parenting plan) between divorced parents with this easy-to-use template for the USA.
- Purpose. This Agreement is for circumstances where one parent has primary custody of the children and the other parent has visitation rights.
- Visitation. The Agreement provides for regular weekly visitation periods for the non-custodial parent.
- Special Occasions. There are several optional provisions for visitation and temporary custody during holidays and special days such as Mother's Day, Father's Day and birthdays.
- Non-Interference. The parties agree not to interfere with the relationship between the child and the other party.
- Communication. The custodial parent agrees to allow open communication between the child and the non-custodial parent.
- Dispute Resolution. The parties agree to refer any disputes to a third party mediator.
This USA Child Custody and Visitation Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016