Confidentiality and Noncircumvention Agreement for Real Estate Purchase | USA
USA real estate brokers, prepare a Confidentiality and Noncircumvention Agreement for purchasers and co-brokers with this customizable template.
- This form of Agreement should be used when you are acting for a buyer of a property.
- The buyer agrees to keep all information about the property confidential, and to use it only for the purpose of evaluating the property with the intention of purchasing it.
- The buyer agrees not to circumvent the broker in any way with respect to purchasing the property.
- If the buyer breaches the agreement, the broker is entitled to injunctive relief and specific performance, costs and damages, and the right to place a lien on the property until all amounts owing the broker are paid.
- Available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word file.
- Intended to be used only within the United States.
Last Updated: 29-July-2023