Domestic Employment Referral Contract | USA
Take applications from candidates for domestic employment positions in the U.S. with this easy-to-use Domestic Employment Referral Contract.
- This contract is for placement agencies and individuals that match suitable candidates to job vacancies.
- The applicant will not be an employee of the placement agency. The agency is solely acting as a referral agent.
- The applicant understands that the agency cannot guarantee that the applicant will obtain a position.
- The applicant must pay all of his/her own travel and relocation expenses if a position is obtained.
- The applicant's new employer will be responsible for paying the agency's fees.
- The agency is not liable for any costs or expenses arising from any employment referral.
- Prior to accepting any position, the applicant must provide the agency with satisfactory evidence of residency and legal status to work in the United States.
- The Domestic Employment Referral Contract is a downloadable template that can be easily customized to fit your specific circumstances.