USA Houseboat Rental Agreement
Rent houseboats to vacationers under the terms of this USA Houseboat Rental Agreement.
- The contract can be used for daily, weekly or long-term rentals.
- The full rental price must be paid prior to boarding the houseboat.
- Renters will be charged additional fees for cancellations or reservation changes received after a specified date.
- The owner of the houseboat is not responsible for loss or delays due to weather, equipment failure or other unavoidable circumstances.
- The renter indemnifies the houseboat owner against claims for loss, damage or injury.
- The contract is governed by United States laws.
This downloadable USA Houseboat Rental Agreement is a great time-saving resource for your houseboat business.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016