USA License to Occupy Business Center
Business centers and incubators can use this License to Occupy template to rent shared office space to small businesses and start-ups.
- The Agreement can be used for monthly or weekly rentals.
- The renter (licensee) is provided with temporary office space and shares meeting â„ conference rooms with other occupants.
- The business center provides receptionist, telephone, photocopier, fax, and wireless access.
- The licensee pays a proportionate share of the utility costs for the space occupied.
- Occupants are responsible for insuring their own property.
- The licensee indemnifies the business center against claims or damages arising from its use of the space or from any breach of the Agreement.
- The license agreement is not governed by landlord and tenant laws.
- You can use this digital template across the United States.
The USA License to Occupy is a downloadable and customizable file that you can re-use for each new licensee. Get yours now.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016