USA Marine Purchase Agreement
USA marine dealers can sell boats, motors, boat trailers, and accessories with this standard-form Marine Purchase Agreement.
- The invoice portion includes sections for trade-in allowance, dealer preparation charges, delivery and launching charges, freight, and an "as is" clause under which the buyer assumes all risk for quality and performance of the goods.
- Title to the goods remains with the seller until the purchase price is paid in full.
- If the buyer fails to make payment on time, the seller has the right to recover the costs of collection, and/or to repossess and resell the marine equipment.
- The seller is responsible for shipping the goods in accordance with the buyer's instructions. All goods are shipped FOB destination, freight prepaid and allowed.
- The seller warrants it has good title and that the goods are free of liens and encumbrances, and that the goods are in accordance with the buyer's specifications.
- The seller's liability is limited to the dollar amount actually paid by the buyer.
Get this USA Marine Purchase Agreement template for your marine sales and service business.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016