Minutes of Annual Directors Meeting | USA
Use this easy standard template to prepare minutes of the annual meeting of the Board of Directors for a USA for-profit corporation.
- Most states require for-profit business corporations to hold an annual meeting each year following the corporation's inception. The annual meeting of directors takes place immediately following the annual meeting of shareholders when the directors for the ensuing year are elected.
- The purpose of the annual meeting is to:
- appoint the officers for the coming year,
- ratify the minutes of the shareholder meeting, and
- conduct any other business which is required to be conducted at the meeting.
- This USA Minutes of Annual Directors Meeting standard form template is available in MS Word format.