USA Musical Artist Management Agreement
Provide management services to bands and musicians under the provisions of this Musical Artist Management Agreement for USA talent managers.
- The manager will provide a full range of management and promotional services, career advice, professional guidance and business acumen.
- In return for the services, the manager will receive a percentage of the musician's gross earnings.
- If the musician incorporates a company to run the business through, the manager will also be entitled to shares in the company.
- The contract is exclusive to the artist (i.e. the artist will not have anyone else managing his/her affairs), but the manager is at liberty to provide the same or similar services to other performers.
- The musician appoints the manager as its attorney-in-fact to sign contracts on its behalf.
You can make additions, deletions or changes to the USA Musical Artist Management Agreement template to make it a perfect fit with your business and services.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016