USA Non-Plan Stock Option Agreement
Set up a Non-Plan Stock Option Agreement for a U.S. company under the terms of this downloadable template.
- The Option Agreement provides a means for a qualified employee to purchase stock which is not subject to a stock option plan.
- The option may not be transferred.
- There may be tax liability upon the exercise of the Option.
- To exercise the option, the employee must give the company a signed option notice, together with payment for the shares.
- Includes procedures for dealing with the options upon termination of the employee's employment due to death, disability, or for cause.
The USA Non-Plan Stock Option Agreement is a customizable digital template that you can download immediately after purchasing.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016