Revolving Loan Agreement | USA
Provide revolving credit facilities to a corporate borrower under the terms of this Revolving Loan Agreement.
- This is a digital template for lenders in the United States.
- The Loan Agreement allows the borrower to borrow and reborrow funds up to a specified maximum amount.
- The borrower grants the lender a security interest in all of the borrower's assets and proceeds.
- Interest is computed daily and is payable monthly on the last day of the month.
- The loan may be paid out in whole or in part at any time without penalty.
- Available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 12-October-2021