Sale of LLC Interest Agreement | USA
Sell all or part of your interest in a USA limited liability company with this template Sale of LLC Interest Agreement.
- The Seller will provide a bill of sale on closing, in return for a check from the Purchaser.
- The Seller warrants that the LLC owns its assets and property free and clear except for liens disclosed in the Agreement.
- The Seller must provide copies of all insurance policies.
- The other members of the LLC will not allow the Seller to incur liabilities, enter into contracts, or encumber the interest without the consent of the Purchaser until the transaction closes.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the United States.
Last Updated: 10-September-2022