Shareholders Agreement for S Corporation | USA
Prepare a Shareholder Agreement to govern the operation, management and control of an S corporation with this easy-to-use USA template.
- The shareholders agree to maintain the corporation's status for tax purposes, unless a 3/4 majority of the shareholders consent to revoke the status.
- The shareholders agree to enter into a buy-sell agreement to govern the purchase and sale of the corporation's shares.
- Stock certificates must contain a restrictive covenant stating that the stock is subject to the terms of the Shareholder Agreement and the buy-sell agreement.
- If the corporation requires additional operating capital, the shareholders must each contribute additional capital within 30 days of request.
- This legal form template is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your requirements.
- Intended for use only in the United States.
Last Updated: 18-November-2021