Software Development Joint Venture Agreement | USA
Set up a joint venture between a software developer and a client with this USA Software Development Joint Venture Agreement template for US based businesses.
- The parties will form a corporation which will issue proportionate numbers of shares to the co-venturers.
- The relationship will be a joint venture, not a partnership.
- The contract sets out how the business and affairs of the joint venture will be managed.
- The document also contains a mechanism for one co-venturer to buy out the interest of another in the event of default.
- This Software Development Joint Venture Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States.
- This is a downloadable template that can be easily modified and customized to fit your unique business needs.
Last Updated: 20-September-2018