This Transfer of LLC Membership Interest should be attached as an addendum to an original LLC Operating Agreement for a USA limited liability company.
The Transfer addendum sets out the rules set up by the members governing the transfer of a membership interest from a departing or deceased member to a related party (spouses or family members) or to a non-related party. The Transfer addendum covers the following topics:
- permitted transfers to related parties;
- voluntary transfers to non-related parties;
- involuntary transfers to related and non-related parties;
- method of determining purchase value;
- payment of purchase value;
- admission of new members.
This USA Transfer of LLC Membership Interest template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 18-April-2021