USA Unconditional Guarantee
When you loan money to a business, you want some assurances that the loan will be repaid even if the business does not survive. Get a shareholder, partner or proprietor of the business to execute this Unconditional Guarantee as security.
- The Guarantee sets out the guarantor's obligation to repay the loan in the event that the borrower defaults.
- The guarantor waives all of his/her rights with respect to notices of default or demand, and any rights regarding redemption or disposition of collateral.
- The guarantor must preserve the collateral pledged under the guarantee.
- The guarantor agrees to pay all of lender's costs to enforce the guarantee.
- This legal template is solely for use in the United States.
Buy and download the Unconditional Guarantee template, and get it signed with each business loan you make.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016