If you operate a mobile home park in Vermont, you can rent mobile home lots to your park tenants with this easy template Lease Agreement.
The lease contains standard provisions covering:
- how the mobile home is to be installed;
- tenant's responsibility for lot maintenance;
- nondiscrimination clause;
- the responsibilities of each party with respect to utility services;
- restrictions on sale of the mobile home by the tenant while it is still in the park;
- abandonment of the premises;
- termination of the lease;
- statutory park rules and regulations as required by law.
Why pay expensive legal fees for a standard tenant contract? Download the Vermont Lease for Mobile Home Lot and start writing your own contracts today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016