(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Victoria Notice to Vacate (Caravan Park)


    You cannot terminate a park resident's tenancy until you first serve them with this Notice to Vacate to Resident of a Caravan Park.

    • The Notice to Vacate may be given if you have grounds to terminate the tenancy under the Residential Tenancies Act.
    • The form also includes sections of the RTA which set out on what grounds a Notice To Vacate may be given, for your information.
    • You can re-use this digital form as often as you like.

    When caravan park residents breach the terms of their tenancy, it's time to serve them with the Victoria Notice to Vacate. Buy it, download it, fill it in, print, sign and serve it - it's that easy.

    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 14-April-2016
    SKU: 6045