Washington Preliminary Lien Notice (Self Storage)
Start the lien sale process against a storage client who hasn't paid their fees by serving them with this Preliminary Lien Notice (Self Storage) for Washington State.
- The Lien Notice is pursuant to the Revised Code of Washington Section 19.150.040.
- The Notice must be given by the owner of the self storage business to a renter of a storage unit, advising the renter that the owner has a lien claim over items stored in the unit because of unpaid rent and other charges owing by the renter.
- The form includes instructions for how the Notice must be served on the renter.
- This is a reusable legal form. Buy it, download it, it's yours to use as often as you require.
- You have remedies under Washington State law against dead-beat customers who fail to pay their storage fees. Get this Preliminary Lien Notice (Self Storage) form and start the ball rolling.
Last Updated: 11-January-2022