Waste Water Disposal Agreement
Write up a contract for handling and disposing of processed water from an oil production facility with this easy-to-use downloadable template.
- The parties to the Agreement are (i) the producer / owner of a disposal well and (ii) the processor / operator of a water disposal facility.
- The processor will give the producer's processed water priority over that from third parties. The processor has the right to refuse any water that it deems to be hazardous.
- The producer must provide a calibrated meter for determining the volume of water delivered for disposal.
- Disposal fees will be charged by cubic meter.
- This Waste Water Disposal Agreement is a generic legal form that does not reference any specific laws or regulations.
- The template is downloadable and can be easily modified to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 01-July-2021