Web Hosting Agreement for Corporate Customers
Web hosting providers, write up contracts for your business customers with this Web Hosting Agreement for Corporate Customers.
- The domain name of the website remains the property of whichever party has registered it.
- The customer will pay extra for any additional bandwidth used above its monthly allowance.
- The web hosting service provider makes no warranty of network performance and does not guarantee 24/7 uptime of its servers.
- The customer is solely responsible for the content of its website and for hypertext based security within its scripts and directories.
- Any violation of the hosting provider's policies regarding illegal, offensive or potentially tortious behavior or materials is strictly prohibited, including posting of any abusive, obscene, threatening or hateful material, pirated software, hacker programs, warez, game mods, IRC bots, etc.
- Sending spam from or through the provider's network is prohibited.
- The customer is prohibited from using programs or posts that consume excessive system resources.
- Domain name transfers are not allowed within 60 days of the initial registration of the domain, in accordance with ICANN policies.
- The customer indemnifies the hosting provider against claims and losses relating directly or indirectly to the customer's website.
- This Web Hosting Agreement for Corporate Customers is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your specific requirements.
Last Updated: 05-August-2021