Western Australia Residential Tenancy Agreement
Western Australia landlords, rent a house or flat to a tenant with this Residential Tenancy Agreement pursuant to the Residential Tenancies Act 1987.
The Agreement includes provisions for both a fixed term tenancy (such as 1 year) or a periodic tenancy (e.g., monthly or weekly). Provisions of the Tenancy Agreement include:
- payment of rent and security bond,
- landlord's responsibility to maintain the premises in good repair,
- tenant's responsibility to keep the premises clean,
- neither party may change the locks without the other's consent,
- landlord's right to enter the premises for inspection or to make repairs,
- rent increases,
- payment of rates, taxes, or charges,
- Privacy Act information collection notice,
- includes a Premises Condition Report to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy, and a Rent and Bond Receipt form.
This Western Australia Residential Tenancy Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016