Yukon Tenancy Agreement for Mobile Home
You can use this Yukon Tenancy Agreement for Mobile Home to rent a mobile home or lot to a tenant.
- The tenancy agreement complies with the provisions of the Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
- This template contains provisions for both fixed term leases and for periodic tenancies. By choosing the appropriate provisions, the same template can be used for both types of tenancies.
- If the rental is for a mobile home (not just a pad), the landlord will supply the appliances.
- The mobile home must be installed in accordance with the standards set out in the additional tenancy conditions (included in the template).
- The package includes a Premises Inspection Report for mobile home rentals, which should be filled out by both the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
All mobile home park operators in Yukon Territory should have a copy of this Tenancy Agreement for Mobile Home. The digital template can be customized and re-used over and over again.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016