ACT Co-Signer Agreement for Tenancy by Student
If you let rental units to underage students, you should have a parent or guardian execute this Co-Signer Agreement as an addendum to the tenancy agreement.
- An adult responsible for the minor should sign the addendum as co-signer and guarantor.
- The co-signer agrees to let the landlord check his or her credit.
- The co-signer guarantees that the rent will be paid and the tenant will comply with the tenancy agreement.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory.
- Once you purchase the form you can download and start using it immediately.
Last Updated: 16-Mar-2018