Prepare the rental property forms you need with these downloadable digital templates for property management companies in the State of Kansas.
- Customizable templates for residential or commercial premises.
- Write up your tenant documents quickly and easily.
- Application forms for prospective tenants.
- Affordable, editable, and reusable. Compliant with Kansas landlord tenant laws.
Have prospective tenants applying for a rental vacancy fill out this Kansas Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy.
Applicants must supply information about:
- their employment history,
- the amount of their current monthly expenses,
- names and addresses of previous and current landlords,
- personal and credit references.
This Kansas Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy
is a downloadable template for landlo.....
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Kansas Rental Property Viewing Agreement for residential rentals.
- Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
- This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or rental .....
Kansas landlords, hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager
The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
- inspecting .....
Kansas landlords, prepare a statement of damage deposit amounts for a residential tenant at the end of their tenancy with this Security Deposit Refund â„ Claim Statement
- The Statement sets out the amount of the original security deposit and any additional deposits, less any deductions being made for unpaid rent or utilities, cleaning charges, repair charges, etc.
- It also sets out whether a refund is being paid to the tenant or if any additional amount is still owing.....