Michigan Demand for Possession for Mobile Home Park Lot
Give notice to a mobile home park tenant to move their mobile home out of the park for just cause with this Michigan Demand for Possession / Termination of Tenancy form.
- The tenant is required to move the mobile home within a specified time.
- If the tenant fails to do so, the landlord shall file a complaint with the district court.
- A Certificate of Service form is included, to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- Form DC 100d, available from the Michigan Courts website.
- This form can be filled out online.
Last Updated: 22-October-2021