NSW Notice of Rent Increase
Give your tenant notice that the rent on their New South Wales rental unit will be raised with this Notice of Rent Increase form.
- The notice specifies what the new rent will be and the date on which it will be increased.
- The notice must be served at least 60 days before the rental increase becomes effective.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- This is a free PDF form that can be downloaded directly from the NSW Government Fair Trading website.
- For use only in the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Last Updated: 16-November-2021