(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Northern Territory Notice to Remedy Breach of Agreement


    Are you a tenant in Northern Territory? If your landlord breaches your tenancy agreement, serve them with this Form RT04b, Notice by Tenant to Landlord to Remedy Breach of Term of Agreement.

    • The tenant must set out the details of the breach in the notice.
    • The landlord is required to remedy the breach by a specified date, in accordance with section 96C of the Northern Territory Residential Tenancies Act.
    • If the landlord fails to remedy the breach by the date indicated, the tenant can apply to the Tribunal for an order to terminate the tenancy.
    • This is Form RT04b from Northern Territory Consumer Affairs. Data updated October 2016.

    Protect your rights under your tenancy agreement. Download a free copy of the Notice by Tenant to Landlord to Remedy Breach form.

    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 18-October-2016
    SKU: 5981