PEI GST Certificate of Exempt Supply of Real Property
When reselling real estate property in Prince Edward Island, provide the purchaser with this GST Certificate of Exempt Supply.
- The seller of the property certifies that:
- the property is a residential property being resold within the meaning of the Excise Tax Act,
- the seller is not the builder, and
- the seller has not claimed an input tax credit.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Prince Edward Island, Canada.
Last Updated: 04-July-2022