To terminate a tenancy or change the rental terms in Saskatchewan, the landlord or tenant must give notice to the other party with one of these Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms.
- Whether you're a landlord or a tenant, you can find the notice forms required by the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Many of these forms are free forms from the Office of Residential Tenancies.
- The notices are easy to use - just download, print, and fill in.
- If you don't give proper notice as required by the Act, you may have to pay extra for costs or damages.
- You can also purchase lease contracts and tenancy forms for Saskatchewan rental properties.