(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories


    To terminate a tenancy or change the rental terms in Saskatchewan, the landlord or tenant must give notice to the other party with one of these Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms.

    • Whether you're a landlord or a tenant, you can find the notice forms required by the Residential Tenancies Act.
    • Many of these forms are free forms from the Office of Residential Tenancies.
    • The notices are easy to use - just download, print, and fill in.
    • If you don't give proper notice as required by the Act, you may have to pay extra for costs or damages.
    • You can also purchase lease contracts and tenancy forms for Saskatchewan rental properties.
    Sort by
    Display per page