Saskatchewan Notice of Landlord's Claim for Deposit


Are you making a claim against a prior tenant's damage deposit? Under Saskatchewan law you need to deliver them this Notice of Landlord's Claim for Security Deposit.

  • The form must be served on the tenant within 7 business days after the landlord becomes aware that they have vacated the premises.
  • You must include the details of the amounts you are claiming against the deposit.
  • The tenant has the right to file a dispute notice (attached to the form).
  • This free Form 13 is a free download from the Saskatchewan Office of Residential Tenancies.
Download Type: Other
SKU: 9175
Last Updated: 22-Oct-2017